About

Bromham Village Hall can be found in the attractive village of Bromham, 3 miles from Bedford in the county of Bedfordshire.

History

Bromham did not possess any assembly room such as a village hall or even a church room, until 1954. After the second World War Mr Robert Skinner gave land for such a building next to the schoolhouse and adjoining what became playing fields shortly thereafter, for the first village hall, which was a relatively simple structure with a few service rooms on either side of its entrance doors.

The existing building was officially opened in 1993 by Linda Haywood and Roger Eaton and an extension was added in 2002 and officially opened by Rupert and Elizabeth Skinner.

Bromham Village Hall 2015
Bromham Village Hall 2015

 

Bromham Village 1953-1991
Bromham Village 1953-1991

 

Leave a Reply